- Payment is due in full at the time of the arrangement. We strive to bring you affordable prices and we can only continue to do so by keeping low administration costs.
- Donald K. Walker Funeral Directors truly understands the amount of stress that families must experience when making funeral arrangements. We do however, regret that we are not equipped to extend credit for our services nor do we feel we own the rights to judge anyone for creditworthiness.
- We do not accept credit card payment but we are happy to accept personal cheques, cash and e-transfer. Please ask how to make your e-transfer payment at time of arrangement. Any returned or dishonoured cheques will incur an additional $40.00 administration and handling fee.
- All cash disbursements (if any) are due at the time of delivery of the “Funeral Director’s Statement of Death” and other goods and services. Donald K. Walker reserves the right to withhold release of the “Funeral Director’s Statement of Death” where non payment has occurred.
- After 60 days of non-compliance (without making suitable arrangements with Donald K. Walker, unpaid accounts are automatically forwarded to a debt-collection service firm which may seriously risk credit ratings of said purchaser. Simultaneously, the delinquent account will automatically be forwarded to our legal team to pursue legal action in the court of law of the applicable province (with legal and court costs to be added to the total demand for payment). Additionally this may result in prompt notification of Service Canada and Canada Revenue Agencies of a possible fraud resulting from the purchaser’s death benefit claim, if one was made.
Dignity. Respect. Simplicity.